Monday 31 March 2008

Preparing to start Anew...

Gday Gday

It’s been a long time I know! I have to say a big “thank you” to all of you still checking in…

Damascus has treated me well. It is an easy city to live in, very safe…though there isn’t really much to do here in the winter :) Syrians are super friendly and I am looking forward to walking back through in a few of months.

The big news right now is I have found another pilgrim to walk with me!!! Well Steph found her anyway…

Sabine is German, but currently lives in Australia. She seems like heaps of fun and after talking with her on the phone I have to say she sounds mad enough to succeed in this crazy venture :) I can’t wait to meet her in person!!!

I also have a couple of other people as “maybes”, Dan even got back in contact so we will keep our fingers crossed that he will get it together, and a few who want to walk for a couple of days to a week. It is all coming together nicely…

I have set the starting date as April 24th so mark this in your diaries…

The pilgrimage is about to begin again!!!

No comments: