Monday 15 September 2008

Supporting MSF :)

Even though I was happy completing my journey without a reason I'm going to take this opportunity to ask for support for a charity which promotes many of the same values I hold dear, Medecins Sans Frontieres. These guys are awesome and it would mean a lot to me if you could all spare a small sum and follow the link below to make an offering.

MSF


Also, I'd like to recognize a another organization which is helping to open up the world, Couchsurfing. If you have never heard of this sight take a look, the concept sounds unbelievable but I can vouch for the fact it is true to it's mission and it does work. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people opening their homes to strangers worldwide...

Go give it a go!

www.couchsurfing.com


For people who travel regularly I'm going to recommend my phone company Sim4Travel. Forget roaming fees and receive calls in over 50 countries for free!

www.sim4travel.com


And for great travel insurance for backpackers try these guys. World Nomads has insured me for this entire journey and I'm happy to recommend them. They are cheap and have friendly staff but the biggest draw-card is the fact you can start a policy after you have left your country of residence, something that is quite unique. If you are looking for travel insurance these guys are well worth a look...

www.worldnomads.com

No comments: