Tuesday 10 July 2007

Montreux 08/07/07

What a night last night!!! I didn’t get home till around 5am but had a ball…

I had arranged to meet Dan for breakfast at 9am and was once again surprised to be feeling OK.

We met a cool young Swiss couple and all went into town for coffee. I started to crash and burn around 13:00 and needed to go for some sleep. Unfortunately, there were about 40 English uni students staying at the YHA and I had promised to go and watch their concert at 14:30. This still left time for an hour nap, which managed to suffice.

After the concert I tried to catch up on my blog but had already consumed a few beers. It just wasn’t working. Sorry guys!

When I got back to the hostel at 17:00 I was just in time to watch Nadal get beaten by Federer again. He has to beat him on grass soon!!!

It was then time to go and party once more…which we did :)

No comments: