Sunday 14 October 2007

Pilgrimage from Plano to Split 14/10/07

Feeling a bit groggy when I awoke I was happy to have a slow start. After finding a supermarket and eating breakfast on their lawn, we headed for the coast.

Winding through some tiny little streets we stumbled upon a 1500 year old olive tree! A perfect place for a few games of backgammon :)

The walk round the bay was stunning!

Steph picked a good place to catch a bus into the city, as no sooner had she left, I was forced off the coast and into industrial area. It never seemed to end! Split only looked a couple of kms away across the bay but it took me hours to get there.

I was lucky to pass a hostel on the way in, so dumping my bag I went on to meet back up with Steph.

Split is looking like a magical city. I can’t wait to go and explore tomorrow!


Join Us!!!

Our Journey GoogleMaps
Our Videos on Youtube 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Longer Videos 1
www.partypilgrims.com

No comments: