Monday 29 October 2007

Pilgrimage from Zaton to Dubrovnik 27/10/07

Waking to the pitter patter of raindrops is never a good sign. Waiting for a little break, I quickly got all my shit together and headed off.

Steph doesn’t like walking into the cities so she was busing the last few kilometers. Not such a bad idea really ;)

Apart from all the traffic, the walk was still nice. Crossing the big bridge on the outskirts of Dubrovnik was awesome! After finding the old city I found café to wait for Steph. The bus dropped her a the other end of town so she was now walking :)

We managed to track down a nice little apartment overlooking the old city so we were pretty happy. Dubrovnic is another magical town!

Being a Saturday night I had to go out for a couple of drinks ;) I had heard of this bar called “Fresh” and thought I better go check it out. What a cool little place! I was well impressed…great staff, cheap drinks and wonderful atmosphere! If you pass through Dubrovnik it’s a must see.

After a few games of cards, lots of talking crap and a couple too many beers I figured I better make my way home. The problem was that all the bars I passed on the way were still full. I kept being drawn in for “one last beer”, “one last beer” ;)


Join Us!!!

Our Journey GoogleMaps
Our Skits on Youtube 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Partypilgrims "The Movie" 1
www.partypilgrims.com

No comments: